Friday, January 16, 2009

The Created Are The Creators Now

Internal dynamcis and outward thrust of those creative forces of the original (was there EVER a beginning) concerns me. We The Created are The Creators NOW!
Our destiny is to create (or believe we create unless all predetermined). Pathways. Rivers. Estuaries. Left or Right. Directional. So direction is really the CREATIVE force...the impetus, THE ENERGY OF THE CREATIVE DIRECTION by the DIRECTOR GOD.

Oh vey, this is mind-boggling. Let's just go with the flow. Sometimes I feel I just HAVE TO CREATE? Is THIS a causal from STATIC QUO? Things to samey make me feel homey-stuck in a rut. AND bored! BORED? REAL CREATIVE ARTISTS DONT GET BORED 'cause they know how the methods of CREATIVE IMPETUS OR CREATIVE LIFE FORCE to flow into the next stream needed for FULL CREATIVE EXPRESSION?

Certainly, we are going to limit or LIMITLESSNESS (synchronicity here hearing Dr. Psychedelic)...classic! We all know that..I am borrowing for MY CREATIVE IMPETUS. How is THIS BORROWING of OTHERS CREATIVE IMPETUS and CREATIVE STATE, CREATIVE DESIGN, truly a CREATIVE CREATION? A "UNIQUE NEW YORK" EXPERIENCE? TRULY NEW? I DONT THINK SO...SO ALL CREATIVE ENDEAVOURS ARE RECHANNELLED CONCEPTS, OR VARIABLES OF THE ORIGINAL CREATIVE PROCESS.

Now that we realize ALL CREATIVE ART is SYNTHESIZED because it is an EXTERNAL reproduction of the NASCENT INTERNAL CREATOR, that NEW, ETERNAL BEING OR ENTITY COMMONLY KNOWN AS GOD, we have realized WE ARE CARING THIS INTERNAL ENTITY (GOD) WITHIN THROUGHOUT AND WITHOUT CONSTANT AND NONCONSTANT REALMS OF CHANGE AND SAMENESS.
MIND-BOGGLING AGAIN. REGROUP...

Maybe...hold onto that thought for a moment. How long can we hold onto anything. But you do believe there is a constant, somewhere in the Universe, and this constant could be...?God! This is just my rutting, I can only say I cant change what I am INTRINSICALLY, OR CAN i?

HMMMMMMMM. MORE on this later....

No comments:

Post a Comment