Thursday, March 19, 2009

Visions Spotter

When did the separation occur? I will use "we" and "us"

from now on instead of "they" or "them". Great to rethink

our mindset. It is always good to question these things

that are creating gaps in our understanding...we need to

say "ohm" when we make the unnecessary brainwash of

semantic word play made when fear ruled...Now we are

fearless, we dont need these words of separation; we need

to have fearless conversations and make powerful things

happen; together we are stronger and more than two; the

strongest ever

Ja-Len Jones at 9:04am March 19
Dear Colleen: Wow!!!this is so much more than

synchronistic...the bird vision..knowing visitation by Sri

Tirumala Krishnamacharya must document this! Wow moments

are HAPPENING!!!Knowledge is desireable as is Love and all

good things which are flying all around..now to hold onto

this magic...can we?Ja-Len Jones Sri Tirumala

Krishnamacharya: Dear Master Guru Sri Tirumala

Krishnamacharya: I saw a BEAUTIFUL ZIPPY LIGHT ENERGY MOVE

THROUGH MY RIGHT SIDE VISION ABOUT FIVE FEET OFF THE FLOOR.

IT WAS AN ENTITY LIGHT A FAST, FLOWING white light AND IT

whipped by my bathroom door while I was brushing my teeth;

Sri Tirumala Krishnamacharya? LOVE YOUR ENERGY!!!WOW!4

minutes ago

Ja-Len Jones Sri Tirumala Krishnamacharya: Dear Guru Sri

Tirumela Krishnanacharya: Thank-you for being powerfully

present. Please send me a visualization and I will tell you

what it is tomorrow. Namaste!

skipping on the light fantastic...hi friends! elephants

never forget...good is forever!Nina Ferrell Note from the

Universe - 19 March 2009
People, when given a chance, smile, skip, and dance. They

create, play, and laugh. They care, share, and love.Catrine

Larsen at 4:32am March 19
I love this one...Bowie was wonderful in this movie...seen

it a thousand times......Thank you for reminding me Nina!
Write a comment...

all empires eventually collapse with the removal of the

first stone...absolute power corrupts absolutely...freedom

and love will reign...may cooperative government be

forevermore
Thank-you Arthur - Visualizing a huge HUG of Love along

with a Peppermint herbal tea! Namaste!

Colleen Zaruba The bird of vision is flying towards You

with the wings of desire.#quote ~RumiPosted 8 hours ago ·

Comment · LikeUnlike jajo

1 comment:

  1. The white light I mentioned could be a soul zipping around. Was it Krishna guy's soul or my own? Did I project this because I really want more than nothing? Or are there really MAGIC MEN/WOMEN? I have talked with my friend Uri Geller for a number of years. I have joined up with James Van Praagh. I am a member of Sylvia Browne too. Neale Donald Walsch. Dr. Wayne Dyer. Ram Dass. These people fascinate me. I get a lot of my creative juices from inspiring people. They lead me to the still waters which I find stirringly truthful and visionfull.

    ReplyDelete