Sunday, November 30, 2008

Scottie Kisses Me!

Today I am reminescing about the Star Trek convention in London, Ontario back in l978 at the University. I remember Scottie (James Doohan) talking about the new Star Trek movie (Star Trek One; Wrath of Khan), The best part of this convention (one of the first) was Scottie kissing me on my cheek! I think I will always remember that moment. I also can remember dressing up as the Green Orion woman. Green makeup is difficult to remove! ps Does anyone know when the new movie with George Takai (pronounced TaKAY)will be in movie theatres? Thanks fellow Trekkies! From the land of James Doohan and William Shatner

http://underground.yahoo.com/feature/7/aq:fandom/jc:id-13/pm:id-11/rp:id-17/ss:id-12/sb:id-16/vi:id-15/pl:23788/viewpoll#post

No comments:

Post a Comment