Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dreams About God Aren't Too Personal - Not!

God is on the mountain sitting in my lazy boy chair


The dream I had this am was odd. It took place in this area. Although the area was like another dimension of this area BM. I looked out and up at the distant but near mountain and the light of God descended upon it. A strange, mysterious and other earthly light. I prayed for God to show himself to me. I was happy I knew he would. I looked up at the mountain and saw the mountain clouded in this ethereal light and energy (how to describe?). I then saw my old brown lazyboy chair that was given to my hub by a friend Charlie and I knew that God my father had come to take residence at my home abode area.

I felt terrrific knowing He is there. GOD'S PRESENSE WAS SITTING ON THE LAZY BOY CHAIR ON THIS MOUNTAIN WHICH WAS EGG SHAPED. ODD! BUT A GOOD FEELING DREAM! HAPPY! AND THERE WAS AN UNDERGROUND WALKWAY NOT MOTOR SUBWAY HERE WHERE YOU WOULD COME OUT AT THE DEPOT BY THE LIGHTS BY THE WEST FACING SIDE OF ROAD (WATERSIDE).

I LOOKED UP TO THE LEFT AND SAW THE MOUNTAIN AND THIS VISION THERE. LEN WAS IN THE DREAM TOO WALKING WITH ME TO THE SUBWAY AND HE COULD WALK NORMALLY. Thank-you God for making your presense known to me! All BlessingS to God! I was awoken at this time and stated it to my Hub Leonard and thought, yes,Len, I will do as you say, I will write this down! Jan 26 08...saturday. (dreamed around 6 am on Sat morn).

No comments:

Post a Comment