Tuesday, February 17, 2009

About Drive

Let me introduce myself; a writer in

need of inpiration and direction, which I hope to obtain

from people who have been there. About marriage; I've been

there and still here for 25 plus years. Some people just

need other people, others do not. Of course sacrifices are

made, the individual taking the back seat so the driver may

"drive". We are pilots and copilots in life, teachers and

pupils. We learn from others and teach others. The only

problem I have with marriage is the fact that I can never

find my old friends from high school, etc as their "names

have changed", especially on facebook. Any suggestions how

to find my old best friend who is out west somewhere, with

a very plain last name. Talk about finding the needle in

the haystack! Nice meeting you!

No comments:

Post a Comment