Monday, August 17, 2009

Joke of the Day (Rude, sort of...?)

Joke inspired from watching Indecent Proposal with Demi Moore, Woody Harelson and Robert Redford

Robert Redford: How would you like to work for a Billionaire?

Demi Moore: Oh, I dont know. I'd rather work for a Millionaire.

Robert Redford: Why would you want to work for a Millionaire and not a
Billionaire? Billionaires have a lot more money!

Demi Moore: Well I heard that Millionaires go down a lot faster than
Billionaires and they never get to be Trillionaires because there
ain't no such thing.

Robert Redford: So you're saying that you'd rather go with a Millionaire
because they "go down faster" than a Billionaire.

Demi Moore: Yep, that's what I said.

Robert Redford: Well how long til Woody shows up.

Demi Moore: It depends on how long it takes you to get it on with me.

Rober Redford: Wasnt Woody Harrelson's dad one of the Tramps on the grassy knoll?

Demi Moore: Who cares about the tramps on the grassy knoll, I'm more interested
in the trolls on the grassy knoll.

Robert Redford: Er, ah, Miss Moore, can I call my lifeline?

Demi Moore: Sure, but it wont help any. I cut the rope to the boat.

Robert Redford; Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment