Thursday, June 17, 2010

Special Places that Imbibe and Impart Tachyon Energies

Have you ever gone to that place that called you from out of the depths of your deepest sleep because YOU WERE MEANT TO BE THERE? Did you ever wonder why this happened? Why we exist at all in this particular time and space? It must be important? But have you ever gone to another place and had this terrific deja vu feeling like you BELONG THERE? Me too! I think there is a place for everyone on this planet to find the place and time they need for their full spiritual awakening.

It is finding those spiritual "hot" spots, those Vortex Lands, those places where you are moved by what is around you and what around you moves you. I want to find these special places, find out why they are so special and then record them here. Are you game? I am! Here goes nothing! Enjoy!Have you ever gone to that place that called you from out of the depths of your deepest sleep because YOU WERE MEANT TO BE THERE? Did you ever wonder why this happened? Why we exist at all in this particular time and space?

It must be important? But have you ever gone to another place and had this terrific deja vu feeling like you BELONG THERE? Me too! I think there is a place for everyone on this planet to find the place and time they need for their full spiritual awakening. It is finding those spiritual "hot" spots, those Vortex Lands, those places where you are moved by what is around you and what around you moves you. I want to find these special places, find out why they are so special and then record them here. Are you game? I am! Here goes nothing! Enjoy! Post Options Labels for this post:


I will have to post a picture later as I have problems posting a picture today. Ok I will have to use writing to describe to you my "special place". I may have been there already; maybe not. It is a place in my mind's eye. It is beyond a river; on the other side of the river. Maybe it is heaven? Well it is a place where everything is better than better. It is difficult to describe now as I am sensing it because it is a mind-set. And to get to that mind-set takes crossing a bridge; a bridge in this sense is not necessarily a "bridge" it is a space or a gap in our understanding with this energy pulling us towards something else. The place we should be; the place we always expected we should be but have not arrived there as yet.

If you feel you have arrived at that moment in time where everything suddenly "came together" became "heaven on earth", I'd love to hear from you. Are you finding that maybe your "vortex space" is being too good to you and if you move things will change? You feel;"how could they get better" or they "the times are only going to get better". Maybe it is the positive focus which has made your "now" so wonderful. I think this is it.
We can search and search for "the perfect place on earth" but until we realize the "perfect place on earth" is within us, which maybe a consequence of being fed in the spirit at a certain place?

Remember; even Jesus went into a garden to pray. This was a special place. Perhaps an vortex energized place. Moses on Mt Zion. He was on a special vortex place where the spirit is imbibed with much divine energy. Maybe too much for the rest of us until we climb that mountain, slowly to arrive at the pinnacle of discovering ourselves and our place in the universe.

And don't forget the gurus and mystics of the world; living on a mountain top, like the Himayalas where the Tibetan Buddhists live. Having reached that place of "nirvana" or "heaven" in a certain place and time. It all comes together there; and then bingo! One has a paradigm moment or two!

Gurus are amazing. Special spaces are amazing. I remembering hearing about these special places in the world that attract this "tachyon energy". We had a place near here that sold such items of Tachyon quality. You must look into this; it is a new form of energy; and it is simply amazing. I don't know if that shop and odd people are still in business. I still have their catalogue from ten years ago. The items were expensive. Apparently they doused the items in some of this tachyonized water. Again, water with those elusive yet poignant energies. Wowsa!

Until I can get my java to formulate template or whatever I will have to make due with telling you about my special places. I am still trying to find them. When I do; I will let you know the 'ZOWZA factor" from 1-10. Please help me in my journey to find these spots of discovery and self-reflected wisdom. Why it might be right here.

I think I will go out for a walk to the mailbox. That way I get to breath in the cedar and sage infested air. I think this is a good smell. I love planting trees to make more of these smells. Give back to the earth when the trees were so much larger than they are. Maybe the world at one time, had been, larger, maybe before the moon was birthed from her; and the animals, trees, etc were larger, and then she shrank to smaller sizes. Some religions believe there was a ring of water around the earth, and during the flood of Noah's it fell onto the earth. This makes sense because if you see a rainbow (yes i got the rainbow widget) you will notice the circular energy of water and light. The magnetics of which we are just beginning to understand in the minutae complexity. About time!

I will try to post the pics of those special places here soon. I will suggest you go to Woodland Cemetery in London Ontario to see the place where I use to ride my Fuji bike by myself and say prayers to those departed. It is peaceful there. (no kidding).

The one thing I really liked doing is imagining being that woman in the Pixley Mausoleum. It always intrigued me; you can see pics there (darn they wont load today!). It is awesome. And the history as intriguing as anything I have read lately.

It would make a great story; if I could did deeper (not 6 feet deeper!). Both my in-laws are buried there. I feel an affinity to this place; having gone by this cemetery every day of life as a young adult on the bus. It is pure marble. Reminds me of the old Bela Lagosi films of the day. Like "The Wolfman". Ohhhh scary and intriguing. So Vincent Price-ish! I would scare myself into a frenzy as a kid. Maybe the focus was to make the magic happen; maybe others have this need to feel other worlds unfolding. The static of dull or doldrums doesn't sit well with the adventurous? Maybe?

Thus the love of anything vampirian today. Like Twilight I suppose! Imagination is rivetting at times when those special places make their special magic happen. Tachyon energies or not! I am so stoked today! I got up to early? Why? The special twilight star in the morning. Is it Venus? Aren't I too old for love? No? Oh thanks, I am still in the equation then? Equation of Equals or Equilibrium; I'll keep searching to find that balance of time and space in this third realm of being. Yes I will! Please go to see the Pixley Mausoleum and the Woodland Cemetery.

An amazing journey into the self and self-discovery. Those special places of the heart and ancestry; why do they intrigue to this degree? As the Mystery is unfolding for our discovery, our personal discovery; these voyages are more than important; they are essential in our understanding of our unique and individual ownership of spirit on this earthly plain. A place a time for spiritual renewal. Please join me in my discovery and my never-ending learning process. As a student of life, of the earth and all that is in; The Universe!

We are awaiting with hearts and minds open spirit to flow through our souls; to awaken into our being of "Isness" (appropriated to Ray Ash). Yes; love to flow into the cup of everlasting soul the spirit is willing, to fill up to the brim and overflow as the unguent oils captivate our persons making us light beings once more; this I pray will happen one day. Oh The Joy! Oh the Beauty then! Yes! There is much more to come! Amen!!!

May all your journeys be romantic and meaningful blessed with the Spirit of Love!

http://www.woodlandcemetery.on.ca/tour-4.htm

jj

No comments:

Post a Comment