Friday, September 18, 2009

Poetry is Purging

You predict my actions
before I make them happen
or at the same time
i type "ok"
u type "out"
but i didnt mean to say "out"
yes i meant to say "ok"
and yet...
powers that be
or glitchy typeboard keys
accumulate these dervish swirls
in my mind's aye
completely vulnerable
a victim
to your power of sway typing methods

Like a surgeon
holding a knife
over me
while i am flacating myself
telling me it's "ok"
you want something in me
"out"
Is this a ballgame
or an "ok" used camel lot?
I say to the surgeon doctor
"Do what you want"
What other option do I have
The liquidity isn't mind to
hold
water runs thought my fingers
like the liquid under my skin
flowing everywhere my plasma
surrounding sound
surrounding you

Jane Jones Sep 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment