Tuesday, January 22, 2013

YINYANG AND THE missing BLACK DOT ~ FOUND~!!! :) <3 a="" div="" for="" here="" mission="" now="" you="">

by Ja-Len Jones on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at 7:37am ·
This is the "Black Dot" energy I have been noticing in my "field" of interest or attention. I think the interest is passing the attention is ever-more and most pressing upon my existence as I know it...The black dot...ok..what is it all about....after posting on Pinterest on both my deja vu and PSI Response sections I think I have connected "the dots" with the YinYang energies. Since this BLACK DOT keeps coming into my RANGE OF ATTENTION at certain times of the day, always staccato, not consistently, just out of the blue, or black this wonder of wonders of the THE BLACK SPHERE which is actually an ANTIMATTER PLANET on the PERIPHERE OF OUR VISION hidden YES, BEHIND THE VEIL...it is here..waiting for "the time" of Critical Mass. We are prayed up, full ARMOR ON and waiting as well..It isnt the first time I fought this BLACK DOT of THE ANTI-UNIVERSE. and it is the ANTIMATTER COLLECTOR..yes it does appear pow pow POWERFUL but is it really, WHEN I KNOW ALL ABOUt it.so what came first? the chicken or the BLACK DOT OF THE ANTIMATTER UNIVERSE COLLECTOR OF THESE ENERGIES. now we need to test their frequency. (disclaimer; I am not nuts)
 
REDISCLAIMER..I AM NUTS (ABOUT NUTS)
 
sERIOUS implications here folks...I am posting on the POST-IT NOTE section of FACEBOOK hoping that this section does not become OBLITERATED LIKE MOST OF OUR POSTS ON THE TIMELINE. 
 
It's as if our posts are being eaten up by the BLACK DOT of the ANTI-MATTER UNIVERSE. 
 
And Maybe it is well to fuel this energy by something so INNOCUOUS as our VAPID POSTS?
 
WHO KNOWS?
 
Sometimes my PSI sense tweaking is all that is needed and then other times, I need to feed from the trough here...it is a tough call...
 
KNOWING how to balance all these energies to come up with the BEST POSSIBLE ENERGY WHICH SUSTAINS AND SIMULATES THE LOVE MODALITY SIGNAL.
 
I HAVE TO THINK THE ANCIENT JAPANESE KNEW THIS COLLECTOR THING AND SO MADE THESE ACTIVE COLLECTORS OF THIS ENERGY FOR A PURPOSE..AND THEN COULD USE THE SOCERERS, MAGICIANS ETC TO RID OF SUCH...FOREBODING....and thats where they collect in these spaces of great beauty where all havoc collects too...IT IS ABOUT a balance of this..isn't it?
 
YOU MUST FIGURE IT OUT..OK?YOU MISSION TODAY.
Like ·  ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment