Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Willow Manor Ball 2011 Chicco and Dr. Hiram Bingham

The Good Doctor Is Taking A Long Deserved Sabbatical!
This is my lil' Deuce Coup (oops this is the after party pic!)
This is the pic I wanted! Before the party I waxed Old Betsy myself!
Who says I look like Daisy Duke?
The VERY horny Tusks of the Wooly Mammoth
Here's my Prada outfit...the latest!
these are my two older sisters, I'm on the violet couch in the photo studio anteroom
at The Willow Manor studio! Thanks for photographing me Willow dear!
I thought The Devil Wore Prada was over-the-top then I saw THIS outfit!
My date for tonight is Dr. Hiram Bingham, Archeologist (boring, literally) but oh boy what bone structure!
Yes in fact, the good doctor is , well he always is LOADED with tons of information
really fun stuff
especially when he is overloaded
with the odd and pieces of bits of very rare mumified bone in his ample safari jacket pockets
plus I thought, But he is so skinny and wears it well! Must have gotten the flu or something the man needs to eat!
Oh...WoW... Willow might really dig the doctor knowing
that he has similar bones and stones similar to Great Grandfather Hanna
Willow's maternal Great Great Grandfather (very Great!)
and I said to Hiram..oh darling, wouldn't it be funny if these artifacts
actually mate up or
something and VOILA another NEW Michu Pichu is discovered on the Willow Manor property!!!
I'm certain that all the neighbours would say
"Would you look at that!"
and the next thing Willow Manor would be this huge museum on the Sciuto River!!!
I love being a bit of matchmaker
I'm still sort of dating Zorro but he's busy defending chicas south of the border!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pimp My Ride
Well I think I'll take the Lil' Deuce Coupe! It will just have to do Since Daddy Took The T-Bird Away!
Before and After Party Shots!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. http://willowmanor.blogspot.com/2011/10/willow-manor-ball-2011.html

    JOIN IN THE FUN AND GAMES NOW! A LITTLE CHICCOREAL TOLD ME THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJP and I were so thrilled to see you across the ball room, you looked divine my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know about bone structure in archaeologists, but hey I'll take Ol Betsy any day. Waxed up or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you but you seem to have disappeared. If you're staying for brunch tomorrow, we'll catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It as great seeing you at the Ball. You looked fabulous and the Dr. is so handsome : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, my, great outfit, and what a date! Hope Zorro doesn't find out. : )

    ReplyDelete